We send the messages as soon as you request them, but sometimes it can take a while for the carriers to deliver them.
Here are some things you can try:
Verizon Wireless, Cricket, US Cellular, and Centennial Wireless Users:
- Make sure that you have a camera phone and that PIX messaging enabled
- Go to the Phone Details page in your account settings and verify that your Wireless Carrier is set correctly.
- Try resending your item from the resend page.
All Other Users:
Try downloading your content directly from our mobile website.
- Browse to m.myxer.com from your phone’s browser
- Sign in using your PIN or Web password (note: passwords are case-sensitive)
- Follow the Recent Downloads link and click on the item to start downloading it to your phone.
Note: If you get an error message when you try to connect to the mobile website, it may indicate that you don’t have an internet access plan on your phone. Please contact your carrier to purchase an internet access plan.